- Kanchenjunga, world’s third highest mountains at 8586m.
- Spectacular wild paths and forests at the lower altitudes.
- Warm hospitality of the Sherpas, Rai, Limbu communities.
- Get to know the insights of the Limbu and the Rai where one can try the local drink Tongba.
- Stunning views of the rhododendron of the Mike Danda
- Explore the remote wonders in the north Eastern region of Nepal
- Experience and learn the mountain lifestyle and their authentic cultures
- Get wonderstruck with the incredible existence of wildlife
- Be filled with good vibes through all the mouth gasping scenarios of mountain massifs and mountain peaks
- Find your way to joy through the meadows
- Be humbled by the hospitality and love showered by the local ethnic communities and tribes
A ruthless journey that takes you through the mountainous wilderness, Kanchenjunga trekking at (8586m) will bring you to the rough cut adventure
Trek to Kanchenjunga has marked its name in golden letters as one of the most extraordinary treks in Nepal. The way of formation of its trails is simply amazing. Located in the North Eastern part of the country, Kanchenjunga trek fills your inner soul with refreshing energy and good vibes. This trip to Kanchenjunga provides you a wonderful experience of an unaltered trekking. Great Mountain Alps surround you throughout the trek, making you feel deeply in touch with nature. The astounding views of Mt.Kanchanjunga, Mt. Makalu and Jahnu Himal will certainly take your breath away. Kanchenjunga trekking takes you through a variation of landscapes backed by incredible thick forest of coniferous. You will be amazed by the picture perfect meadows to which Kanchenjunga trip carries you through. Likely to that, Kanchenjunga translates as "Five treasure of the snow" in the Tibetan language indicating the meaning of five summits that make up the peak. Kanchenjunga is truly mind blowing.
Kanchenjunga trekking brings you to the existence of another part of the world that exists proudly with its remote nature. You are likely to be gratified with the amazing cultural balance and the traditional values prevailing in this part of the Eastern region. Trekking in Kanchenjunga has so much to provide to it's travelers including the beautiful existence of wildlife in the region. It is a home to varieties of floras and faunas. Snow leopard, red panda, black bear etc. adds to the glory of its existence. Alpine shrubs and it's varieties of vegetation are likely to bring us an unique form of excitement. In this trek, you will be passing through the Kanchenjunga Conservation Area which keeps the wildlife safe and sound. This trek would be leading us to the Kanchenjunga base camp height of 5388m and throughout the way, the third tallest mountain in the world Mt. Kanchenjunga (8596m.), will be giving us the company of its glimpses.
This trek is likely to humble you with the love of ethnic communities and tribes. You will closely get to explore the local way of life and the beliefs that give meaning to their lives. Kanchenjunga trek involves resting in tea houses as well as camp trekking. Throughout this trip to Kanchenjunga, you will witness the mountain life and it's remote nature. One has to reach Taplejung to officially begin this trek to the enormous wonders of Kanchenjunga. The trails we will be following are marked by the meeting and departing of rivers. Nature has it's own way to guide us to its wonders. The Kanchenjunga trekking experience will certainly be ones experience of a lifetime. The more you explore, the more you will be left wanting for more.