This 6-hour guided Tibetan cultural tour in Pokhara is a one-of-a-kind chance to go through a day in a nearby Tibetan people group inside Pokhara Valley with a certified Tibetan guide. Find out about their rich Tibetan culture, for example, Buddhism, prescription, expressions and specialties, history, and their battles as displaced persons in Nepal. Tibetan nourishment and drink gave.
The wealth of Tibetan culture is incredibly famous, just like the inviting idea of the Tibetan people.
- Find expressions of the human experience and artworks of the Tibetan Plateau – and figure out how Tibetan individuals presented and make Tibetan covers in the settlements.
- Learn about the images and pictures that are so significant in their everyday life.
- Meet a Tibetan specialist and find out about essential learning of Tibetan prescription and its treatment. Have a direct encounter of a medicinal examination from a Tibetan specialist.
- Visit settlement photograph display and figure out how Tibetan settlements were built up in the mid 60's.
- Learn about Tibetan schools, kindergarten and our instructive framework in the Tibetan settlements.
- Enjoy straightforward Tibetan momos and thenthuk in a Tibetan eateries inside the settlement toward the evening.
- Meet a Buddhist priest and find out about their religious life and their everyday studies and exercises in the cloister.
- Visit the cloister and go to their gathering pooja at night (supplication reciting) with the priests and hear the horns, drums, conch shell, trumpet, ringer and so on utilized during the petition.
- Enjoy evening tea in a nearby family, where you will experience Tibetan nourishment, tsampa (Roasted grain flour), margarine tea and Tibetan bread.
How are Tibetan living in Pokhara valley
This is a typical Tibetan Encounter Day tour, Pokhara, Gandaki Zone, Western Region, from 09:00 a.m. and returning Around 5 or 6 p.m.We give get-and-drop-off administrations just to those visitors whose lodgings are around the Lakeside zone. We charge additional cash for transportation, and lodgings that are situated outside of the Lakeside zone. We will visit two distinctive Tibetan towns around Pokhara valley. Our visits are normally based on instructive and Tibetan social visits. Our visits are not private. Generally, we get 2 to 3 individuals in a gathering. Yet, we additionally acknowledge different visitors, in the event that they are likewise intrigued to get together with our group. In this day tour of Tibet, we will learn about the images and pictures that are so significant in their everyday life. We will also be meeting a Tibetan specialist and find out about essential learning of Tibetan prescription and its treatment and Have a direct encounter with a medicinal examination from a Tibetan specialist. After knowing about their daily life, we will visit the settlement photograph display and figure out how Tibetan settlements were built in the mid-'60s. After some hours of excursion, we will enjoy our lunch having Tibetan momos and Thenthuk in Tibetan eateries inside the settlement. After enjoying the delicious Tibetan food we will meet a Buddhist priest and find out about Tibetan people's religious life and their everyday studies and activities in the cloister. In the evening, we will visit the cloister and go to their gathering pooja at night (supplication reciting) with the priests and hear the horns, drums, conch shell, trumpet, ringer, and so on utilized during the petition.
We arrange the most popular destination for the Pokhara day tours. If you have any questions regarding the day tours, trekking, or any other activities please feel free to contact us at any time. We will surely reply to you within 24 hours.