Nepal Helicopter Tours 2023-2024 is absolutely one of the mind-blowing adventures one could undertake in this great country of the Himalayas. Comparatively less challenging in nature than other ordinary treks and tours, the Helicopter adventure in Nepal is a phenomenal way of discovering the deeply sculpted valleys, rivers, waterfalls, peaks, forests, wildlife, and other forms of divine beauty. Helicopter Sightseeing Itinerary Nepal is a short form of traveling adventure in comparison to that of a Helicopter Trek in Nepal but both of these adventures are amazing in their own ways.
The most popular forms of Helicopter Tours in the country are Annapurna Helicopter Tour, Langtang Helicopter Tour, Everest Helicopter Tour, and Muktinath Helicopter Tour. Using the Nepal Helicopter Tour service is simply a way of making the most out of travel within a short time but with great satisfaction and thrill. In a way, it is a luxurious way of travel where you will be faced with more fun than challenges.
Helicopter Tours in Nepal gives you a wondrous chance to experience the beauty of its Himalayas through different perceptions and angles.
- The magnificent voyage over Annapurna, Langtang Everest, and Muktinath
- Encounter the abundance of wildlife.
- Discover the beauty of the country’s remarkable locations from different angles.
- Feel the thrill of an adventure in luxury
- The adventure brings out the best aerial sights from the quaint village settlements to the feast of the incredible vistas of the mighty snow-peaked peak
- Present arrival: AS 350 B3 E Airbus
- Made: Euro copter, France
- Date of Mfg: January 2015
- Seat Capacity: =7 people (Including Pilot) on low land and up to 5 People on High land.
- Fling Capacity: 1400 kg.
- Landing Altitude: 23,000 ft. (7010m)
- Weight: 2250 kg
- Takeoff = Kathmandu domestic airport and Pokhara domestic airport.
- Empty Weight: 1285 kg
- Internal Load: 900 kg