Among numerous adventure tour companies in Nepal, WHY NEPAL NOMAD??? If you have a spark for adventure, a fondness for medieval cultures, or to trek into the high and wild with all the safety measures, where we give value added service for what you pay for, then Nepal Nomad is your ideal travel agent.
Read through below to get the feel of why people prefer to travel with us:
1. Nepal Nomad Trekking Pvt. Ltd. is a fully Government authorized company, -well-known and an established agency in Nepal. See our legal documents here
2. Nepal Nomad is a highly practical tour operator
Our founder and Managing Director, Sarba Jit Thapa Magar and entire team has over a decade of experience as a guide on the trails and is also a well known Climber who has been through all the mountain trails of Nepal, giving him deep insights into what it takes to plan good detailed itineraries that are highly useful when trekking into the Himalayas. All of our porters and guides are hired accordingly to meet superior standards. Nepal Nomad was founded upon well-experienced guides and sensitive knowledge of the nation’s culture, religion, history and terrain.
3. Well tailored tours to suit your needs
At Nepal Nomad, we use our in-depth experience picked up over the years to organize tours that truly match with your needs. Whether you are looking for a budget tour, luxury tour treks in the mountains, as a group or individual; we have the expertise to offer you the best.
4. We treat our guides and support staffs like family:
Unlike the majority of trekking companies in Nepal, employees of Nepal Nomad receive fixed, monthly salaries. Freelance employees are also paid a decent wage. More importantly, we provide constant training. Every employee gets the opportunity for personal development, delivered via courses in English, about nature, history, and ongoing training as a mountain guide with techniques and safety precautions ... along with this; we provide full insurance policy for all our trekking guides, climbers and porters. This unique insurance covers the cost of health care if injured or sick and serves a gratuity fund if any employee is physically disabled. We treat our employees as valuable assets.
5. We Love and Respect the local folks and the Environment
Nepal Nomad is truly conscious of the importance of preserving the natural beauty and culture of Nepal, so that future generations can also explore the wonders of this fragile environment. We are therefore committed to responsible travel with minimum impact on the environment and local communities.
6. Communicate with us at your pace!
Professional service requires that we serve you according to your precise requirements. Nepal Nomad provides all the necessary services so that your travel dreams come true and you are always free to keep in touch with us by phone, email or even instant messenger if you desire so.
7. We never compromise on giving you the cream of the best
We never hesitate to go the extra mile when it comes to providing elite services right from the time to our meeting you at the airport and even when you are out with us in the wild on some of the roughest territory on earth. We ensure that you interact with the local folks on the trails so that you get upfront knowledge about the cultures & lifestyles of how people live their lives on some of the most remote corners on the planet.
In pursuing our mission, Nepal Nomad seeks to fulfill the following objectives:
1. Sustainability & Responsibility - to create a model business with an on going commitment to the principles of sustainable and responsible tourism. Through this model, we aim to make a positive and lasting contribution to the communities’ and wilderness environments in which we conduct our business activities.
2. Knowledge and Passion - to provide clients with an unforgettable experience of wilderness and wild places, applying our knowledge, expertise and passion.
3. Excellence in customer service - to provide clients with an outstanding level of service from start to finish. In addition to knowledge and passion, our services will be defined by expertise and attention to detail throughout your holidays when booked with us.
4. High quality and added value - to deliver a high quality and added value service through partnership working, with particular regard to community based tourism.
5. Innovation - to provide clients with a wide and varied holiday experience in the wild places and wilderness locations. To seek continuous innovation in product, service and business practice which is clearly differentiated.
6. Performance - to foster a progressive, entrepreneurial, professional and team based work environment and achieve sustainable business growth to the benefit of all stakeholders in the business. Some Great reasons why you should travel with us. Learn how ‘NEPAL NOMAD’ uniquely cares for its clients.